1. Cruise along the scenic Swan River - where you can enjoy Perth's famous sunny days while taking in the city skyline.
2. Visit the historic Bell Tower where the 12 bells of St Martin-in-the-Fields are housed. Finish off with a trip to The Perth Mint and witness molten gold being poured to form a gleaming 6kg gold bar.
3. Shop at the up-market Claremont Quarter and enjoy a coffee from the local cafes. Then head to Murray and Hay Street Malls to grab a bargain.
4. Discover Perth's Sunset Coast and relax, swim or surf on one of th 19 white sand beaches.
5. Take in Perth Zoo, just 5 minutes from the heart of Perth. Here you can view the Penguin Plunge, crocodiles and an African Safari.