1. See the world's only staircase to the moon in Broome.
2. Catch a ferry to a local favourite holiday spot - Rottnest Island. Here you can bicycle around the coastline, snorkel in azure waters or just relax upon the many white sandy beaches.
3. See the largest collection of wildflowers on Earth during the southern hemisphere spring (September to November) at Stirling Range National Park.
4. Get a taste for the real outback in Kalgoorlie and the Goldfields and learn about the area's wild past as a gold rush town in its heritage buildings and museums. Try your luck and pan for gold!
5. Swim with the majestic Whale Sharks from Exmouth on a full day cruise. Between April and June the world's biggest fish visit Ningaloo Reef.
6. Feed the local wild dolphins at Monkey Mia on the Coral Coast. These playful creatures love to interact with humans and are comfortable eating out of your hand!
7. See the amazing tidal movements that create Horizontal Falls and Montgomery Reef. The areas is only accessible by boat and allows you to discover waterways like Prince Regent and Hunter River that only fortunate few have seen.
8. Take a scenic flight over the magical beehive domes of the Bungle Bungle Range in Purnululu National Park.
9. See the world's largest man-made lake - Lake Argyle. Best viewed from the air, you will also fly over the world's largest pink Argyle diamond mine.
10. Explore Margaret River's 100 wineries and gourmet food experiences from cheese to chocolate produced in-store. The area is also home to the state's best surf beaches.
For assistance booking your Australian holiday contact Sunlover Holidays on 13 88 33 (from Australia) or +61 7 3535 4550 (International).