10. Try a new watersport or learn to dive.
|Jet skiing in the Whitsundays|
9. Enjoy a cocktail against a perfect island sunset backdrop.
|Cocktails in the Whitsundays|
7. Rejuvenate at an island Day Spa.
7. Enjoy a picnic lunch on a secluded beach.
6. Snorkel fringing reef straight off the beach of a Whitsunday island.
|Snorkelling off Whitsunday Islands|
5. Follow walking tracks through cool forests and national parks located on the Airlie Beach coastline and Whitsunday national park islands.
|Hiking the Whitsundays|
4. Sail or cruise around the 74 Whitunday islands.
|Sailing in the Whitsundays|
3. Swim, snorkel or dive the Great Barrier Reef.
|Great Barrier Reef|
2. Take a day trip to the pristine Whitehaven Beach - where the sand is so pure you can clean your jewellery on it.
1. See Heart Reef from the air on a scenic flight over the Whitsundays.