24 April 2012

Sheraton on the Park - Creating lasting memories


Travel is about bringing people together and making the little things matter. At Sheraton it’s about bringing conversation back to the travel experience and creating connections that form new bonds or rekindle old friendships. Sheraton creates opportunities to connect - to home, to colleagues, and to friends, both old and new. More specifically, Sheraton on the Park Sydney offers all of this and more.


Right in the heart of the city opposite Hyde Park, a tree-lined oasis, the five-star hotel is a great destination to connect while savouring our views of Hyde Park, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Middle Harbour.

Sheraton on the Park presents a wide range of recreational choices here at the hotel for the utmost enjoyment during a business or leisure visit. Guests can stop by our on-site shops for beautiful women's couture, fine watches and jewellery, or prepare for that special event at our on-site hairdresser. It also offers a beautiful indoor pool with glass roof that looks up to Sydney's Centrepoint Tower, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and On the Park Rejuvenation, our world-class spa for splendid relaxation. Our Gallery Tea Lounge offers a contemporary spin on high tea, while the Sheraton Club Lounge provides Club guests with a superb space in which to unwind and enjoy stunning vistas of the city, harbour, and park.
 

The hotel's city centre location provides easy access to popular entertainment venues including the State Theatre, Sydney Entertainment Centre, and concerts held on the green expanses of The Domain. We are also a short stroll from the Monorail which will whisk you to Darling Harbour in a matter of minutes. There you will find waterfront dining, parks, playgrounds, shopping, and Harbour Cruises. Or take a leisurely stroll to the glittering Sydney Harbour, home to the famous Harbour Bridge, the iconic Opera House and the historic Rocks area, with a variety of outdoor markets, pubs and restaurants. For a truly unique experience, catch a ferry across Sydney Harbour to visit Australia's native animals at Taronga Zoo or take a ride to Manly Beach and enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the sun.


Guests with limited time for play can easily sample all that the city has to offer, simply step out our doors and arrive at great restaurants, celebrated department stores and enticing boutiques within a couple steps, or cross the street for a refreshing walk or run in Hyde Park past the famous Art Gallery of New South Wales. Many other museums and galleries are only minutes away on foot.

Sheraton is about creating lasting memories, why not create memories to last a lifetime when you enjoy the city of Sydney at the Sheraton on the Park. 

Until 30 September Sheraton on the Park is offering 3 nights for the price of 2 in Hyde Park Rooms. To book click here.

1 comment:

  1. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} Text +1(307) 241-3712,
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on jonesloans.bravesites.com

    ReplyDelete