1. If you stay at Paradise Resort Gold Coast or Sea World Resort you don't have to pay to go to a water theme park, there is a water park in-house!
2. Make a splash at the Broadwater Parklands rock pool located on Marine Parade,
Southport. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the tidal rock pools and water fun park, or sizzle up a storm on one of the BBQ facilities.
3. Currumbin rock pools in the
are the perfect oasis to take your family for a relaxing picnic. Enjoy Currumbin Valley ’s temperate climate and swim in the tranquil crystal clear mountain spring waters. Queensland
4. Build a sandcastle at one of the many picturesque beaches the Gold Coast has to offer. Broadbeach,
Mermaid Beach, Miami, Nobby Beach, , Burleigh Heads and Coolangatta offer shaded park areas, kid's playgrounds and amenities, ideal for a fun family day. Currumbin Beach
5. Be one with nature at the World Heritage listed Lamington National Park, set within the Gold Coast Hinterland. Take a hike on the unique walking trails, and enjoy the breathtaking views of
’s largest preserved World Heritage listed subtropical rainforest. Australia